Monday, November 12, 2012

Rob's Interview With M6 (France) - LA Press Junket

Moving the post to the top because more of the interview was added

ETA: More from Rob's interview - starts at 1:09





Translation
For 4 years, the Twilight vampires haunted our theaters. The saga ends with 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' out on November 14th, and we got to meet exclusively the main actors Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in LA. The on screen couple who went through a difficult time off screen, won't answer any personal questions but will talk about life after Twilight.

Rob: I'm kind of excited about it, at the moment. I'm not sad for now but I think I might be when we're done with promoting it. It lasted a long time and it's done now, it's complete, it's kind of exciting

Rob: I'm sure some people will say 'they changed the story!' but I hope they'll still like it.

Movies that made Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson into movie stars, the latter has a mass of projects coming up.

Rob: I'm filming a lot of movies next year. For starters, 'The Rover' is some sort of futuristic western that means a lot to me. And I might film in Iraq but I'm not sure when. And finally I'm gonna shoot with Cronenberg again, it's incredible.

Video source | Source

1 comment:

twilightnan said...

Thanks for the translations..it's going to be an incredibly busy 2013 for Rob...he looks really excited to get started filming The Rover,not too sure which is the next one..QOTD or Mission Blacklist...or Hold on to me...I wish Rob continued success in the future:-)