Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Pictures and Video of Rob and Kristen at a Halloween Party Last Night in LA (Oct 31st)





imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

10 comments:

divika said...

)))))))))))))))))))))

natt38 said...

Rob and Kristen two cuties!

katy said...

Their hands together do things to my heart! Hope they had loads of fun. despiste the intrusion of the papz.

Iluvthemovies said...

I love that cemetery, I love going to the movies there once in awhile. I would have loved to have been there at this party and to see Maroon 5. I think Rob and Kristen need to do a Heidi Klum and really go way out with their costumes so no one knows who they are, will I hope they had a great time.

fran.richards50 said...

Nice to see them together. Hope they had a great time.

twilightnan said...

Aww..@katy...and to me as well..my heart is doing triple somersaults :-D lol!!..and this is not even on the red carpet for BD2 Premiere yet!..those masks are really creepy.

Sally-Ann said...

These are great pics, they should have made a bit more effort in their disguise though if they didn't want to be noticed. Rob's jeans were falling off his backside though, I don't see the point in wearing them showing your underwear, that's a first for Rob I think. Also all this rubbish I am reading today saying their relationship is fake, that's completely untrue, they wouldn't be kissing at her new home or partying together just for show. We will see how they act on MTV interview, I'm sure that will be proof enough for all these sceptics!! I love these two :-)

Unknown said...

OMG Rob forgot to zip his pants up again~ I wonder what he was doing before that ... LOL! Anyways, happy that they're like normal people (minus the papsz) having fun at a party.

claudia said...

Can I just zip UP his zipper very very very slow?!? Yummy!!!

Delle1 said...

Hahaha...too funny but geez,why do we need a ton of pics to see them walking.